Saturday 1 July 2017

Bournemouth and Poole College "Long Overdue" with their response to Freedom of Information Request (about discrepancies in their responses)

Post made in a personal capacity at 0945 BST on 1 July 2017. Please see here for important background and disclosure of interests).


Discrepancies in information given by College about communicating Wessex Youth Orchestra rehearsal dates to schools

I have just received an email from WhatDoTheyKnow informing me that the College is long overdue in providing a response to my Freedom of Information request of 4 May:



I have just asked once more for the College to comply with their obligations under the law by responding without further delay.

2 comments:

  1. See here for previous blog post about this. You can see the Freedom of Information Request here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information?
    Restaurants in Bournemouth

    ReplyDelete